Sunday, February 4, 2018

Meeting with sensei again~

Finally got to have lunch with sensei again after soooo long!

We went for Mexican food in Shibuya.

Sensei was really nice and treated me to this delicious lunch! It's always nice to see her again~


After that we went for match fondue dessert. I wanted to treat sensei, but she wouldn't let me. I think I shall treat her to lunch next time!


After that, I met up with Yh and Grace. As Yh was hungry and wanted to eat late lunch, we ended up at the same cafe as the one I just went to with sensei. Lol~


This time, I only ordered tea.


We then entered Uniqlo and spent 2 hours in there!!! To be fair, we all bought a few items there. After that, we went to grab dinner at a sushi place.


It's been a long time since I had a seafood don. The owner was friendly and very fascinated by the fact that we spoke in English an Japanese. hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment