Friday, February 16, 2018

Yokohama with K

Finally back at Pie Holic again after more than a year~!!! :D

K and I arrived early at 10.30am because I failed to get us a reservation online as I didn't know that you have to book at least a month and a half before. When you arrive at 10.30am, a staff will come out and give you a reservation on the spot when it's time.



We were lucky enough to get a seat on the counter where they make pies. We both ordered the lunch set with drinks. I ordered the hot apple cider which was really good on a cold day.


The lunch set came with a side of salad or clam chowder. As I'm not a fan of pickles, I got the soup instead and I'm not a fan of the soup either as it's not the creamy kind.


The first chicken pot pie came first before the main - tandoori chicken. The chicken was surprisingly juicy and the lemon made everything tastes better.


Next up was the beef pie which has a nice crusty base.


Next is the chilli beans pie which I liked better than the beef one.

This mac and cheese pie is one of my favourite even though it's very filling.

This here........is the white bait fish pie which I dislike. It had a strong fishy taste. I decided to give it a second try after a year and I regretted trying it again! hahaha......

Such a beautiful cruise....would love to be on a cruise at least once!



We walked around the different malls in the area and spotted a Peter rabbit appearance!


It's Nov but there are already Xmas trees everywhere!


The best part about winter in Japan is illumination~!!!


While the trees are bald, they look amazing at night!


Looks really romantic right?


After walking around, we grabbed dinner at Ippudo. Oh...how I miss ramen shops that offer free beansprouts!


Thanks K for this lovely pic~ I love the wings because to me it signifies that I'm free.
 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment