Sunday, March 4, 2018

Disneysea

Visited Disneysea again after about 6 years.

This time, I was with Chong.


Really glad that we came because it was November and Xmas shows have started.


There were many people there even though we were there on a weekday.

The tower of terror which we would never go on! Lol


All the cute Xmas deco were out too~


As we were so near the sea, it was much colder here compared to Tokyo.

Us with out snacks which were super yummy, especially when you have a hot snack on a cold day!

My minnie hair band which I bought from Disneyland was still usable so I used it to save money on buying a new accessory.

The characters here seem friendlier compared to Disneyland.

My very first picture with a character!!!

The characters in Disneyland usually runs away before I get the chance to go near them! Lol


One of the shows that we caught!

It was super good! And we were in a pretty good spot too!

After the parade, we went for lunch at the restaurant nearby and got us some yummy hot food. 

As far as I can remember, I don't think I've dined in any Disney restaurants before. I usually just get snacks to go.

Our fast passes~

One of my favourite spot in Disneyland

Under the sea~

It's like a different world here~


Trying to get some nice shots

With one of my fav. princess~

I love all these back shots that Chong got of me

My kind of fun

When you see a frame, just pose!



Or a wall works too!


Was trying to snap a selfie here when the nice palace guard offered to help us!


My kitchen area~




So happy that we caught the night show too~

It was amazing!

After that, we went for a meal at one of the restaurants there again. Lol....it must be the age. When you get older, you dine in proper restaurants!


After dinner, we watched another show~


And...to end the night...our last fast pass!

The left one was my score! heehee....

Now I understood why the Toy Story was sooo popular! It was super fun!

Some last minute shopping before we leave

Bye Disneysea~

No comments:

Post a Comment