Friday, March 16, 2018

Eating Japan - Snack series 19

1. Calbee uma shio

 Got cheated into buying this just because it says  salt from France on the package but it's not like I can tell the difference Lol


2. Orange juice


This orange juice here is really good. There's real pulps in it so you feel healthy drinking it.


3. Morinaga milk tea cake



I thought that this looks interesting as a work place snack and this flavour should be nice as the weather gets cold.  The cake is soft and goes well with the cream but I don't think I'll buy this again as I don't really like it.


4. Xylitol sugar free gums 



Yummy gums that are good for any occasion!


5. Lotte Toppo bitter chocolate



Stick snacks like these are always good. I somehow feel that lotte's ones doesn't taste as good compared to pocky.


6. Salty lemonade sparkling



This was yummy and refreshing for a hot day! 


7. Japanese style pecan nuts chocolate



Bought these from Kusatsu onsen when I visited with my parents. 



These are super yummy and I can't get enough of them! We bought so many boxes and I'm glad we did! I will definitely buy this again if I see it. 


8. Doutour peach tea



I guess I thought this was healthy just because it says that it contains collagen haha. . but I'm really not sure if my body actually absorbs it.

9. Kiwi fruit drink



As the Orange one tasted superb, I thought I'd try the kiwi one too and nope, what a wrong move that was. I should've just sticked to orange. 


10. YBC sour cream chips



Sour cream chips are relatively rare in Japan and you sort of miss this flavour after not having it for some time. Hence I was tempted to buy this when I saw it. 

1 comment:

  1. where did you find the afternoon tea snacks?

    ReplyDelete