Thursday, March 8, 2018

Hiking at Mount Takao

First time at Mount Takao

I'm so glad that we came during autumn where the autumn foliage was super pretty.

Here's a pic of us taking as rest mid way

The view was amazing. Even though the route that we took was steep and tiring, it was all worth it for this view.

Didn't have any hiking clothes so I wore my uniqlo jacket and I swear I must be like the brightest person there.


It was kinda hard to snap a nice picture with no one in the background as there were many people there!


hahaha....love this candid shot!

Us trying to look fabulous~!

We took a different route down that didn't have a proper paved route as our way up.

I took this pic at the summit~!

There were even more people at the summit because all the different routes up and down merge here!

It was super hard to snap a proper picture.

While it was easy to hike up, the way down was difficult and scary for me because there were no proper routes or steps. Huge thanks to Kiu who helped me down.

After resting, we decided to head down as we couldn't find an interesting restaurant for lunch.


But we had snacks on the way up. I packed like 2 huge almond butter sandwiches. That's like a total of 3 sandwiches if I include the one I had for breakfast!


There were many people queuing here to take the cable car up.


Soo pretty~ 

heehee....A crazy picture of us to end the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment