Monday, March 12, 2018

Malaysian dinner

Grabbed dinner at shibuya with a group of Malaysian friends at the a Malaysian restaurant. 

I think it was the first time uve travelled it like this after work ever since I've changed jobs. 

Lol first time having milo in Japan and it's super sweet!  I'm very sure that they added condensed milk to it. 


As usual, I always have the satay and roti canai  when dining there. 

We also ordered this plate of fried chicken to share. 

Char kuey teow.... such I somehow feel tastes better here compared to the other shop.

This fried fish was yummy especially with it's sweet and sour sauce. 

We also got an otak otak. Huge difference in taste when compared to the ones in muar. Not sure why but this one has a fish cake consistency.

This grilled fish here was an add on and it was the killer!  It was sooo spicy that I could only take one bite! Yup, just one bite.....

I think you sort of lose your ability to eat spicy food after being in Japan for so long. 


No comments:

Post a Comment