Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Rikugien


First time at Ikinari Steak in Shibuya!

Came here because Heather heard from her friends that the steak here is amazing. The concept was definitely interesting because you order at the counter...you tell them which cut of meat you want and how you want it to be cooked. The steak was good. I really like the daikon salad though....we ordered a second one!


After that we went to Rikugien for the autumn foliage.


There was a long queue outside but luckily it moved quickly.

I love how beautiful the trees look.

Beautiful~

There were many people here that day and luckily the garden was pretty big.

Imagine living near Rikugien and you get to see beautiful trees right from your balcony.

I was last here for night sakura back in 2016 and I'm glad I came back.

There's a tea house there too.....

The japanese garden

I especially love these last 2 views~

Everything just look super picturesque.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment