Tuesday, April 3, 2018

First DIY session

Back at Soranoiro for ramen again.


I noticed that the building has changed their displays to Mickey themed this time round.


It was interesting to see the different variations of Mickey from when Mickey was first designed to the form that we are used to now.


This time round, I didn't order the usual kinoko ramen. Since they've changed their theme to spice theme, I ordered one of their spiced ramen. It was definitely interesting. The are definitely many spices in the soup but it wasn't what I was familiar with. It was an interesting change from the usual for me.


After lunch, Yh and I walked to Ginza. 


After window shopping, we got hungry and went yum cha at Din Tai Fung~ just a small tea break as I only had this plate of pan fried carrot cake.


After that we went to Kiwa Seisakujo to buy some stuffs for making DIY earrings.


There's a cafe by the shop where you can use their basic tools for free with the purchase of a drink. We did just that and this was good for me as I didn't have any tools at home.

The experience was eye opening for me and I discovered that I really enjoy making my own earrings! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment