Friday, April 27, 2018

Hanamaru Sushi

Was feeling adventurous so I decided to walk from Shibuya to Otemachi~

Met J for lunch at Hanamaru Sushi which seemed to be pretty popular with the locals because it has a long queue.

I'm so glad that we came here because the sushi was delicious~!!! :D

You can just grab items off the conveyor belt or order them from the sushi chefs.

I absolutely love all these eggs....no idea what they are, but they're all super yummy~!!! 

This one here is something new. I've never seen it before.

J's order of maguro.

We shared this salmon which was lovely~

Fried squid~

Another plate of salmon which was different from the other one.

Yummy hotate~

First time trying this kanimiso!

Chawan mushi which was yummy~


This kani soup here was definitely one of the highlights of this visit! It's huge and you can actually find real crab meat in it!!

I thought I could catch the light up here but I had to leave early to meet sensei at Shinjuku.

So happy to meet up with sensei-tachi again after 2 years!!!

We went to this super fancy place in Shinjuku and had this expensive fatty fish shabu.

Thank you N sensei for the treat! I'm sooo lucky to have such good Japanese teachers in my life who always treat me to yummy food~

No comments:

Post a Comment