Saturday, April 21, 2018

Lunch with ex-colleague

Met up with an ex-colleague for lunch at Marunouchi at my favourite lunch place!

Every time I come, I order this platter below because you get to try a it of everything!


Wefie~


It was near Xmas and Xmas decorations were everywhere!!

I was surprised to see a cherry blossom tree bloom in December.

Can you spot the flowers?

One of the best part of Xmas in Japan are illuminations~

I really enjoyed the decoration and illumination in this mall.

The amazing view of Tokyo station~

This area here has been under construction for the longest time and it's finally completed!

More X'mas illuminations~

I was hoping to see Tokyo station light up at night and hence was hanging around in the area till night.

I'm really glad that we met up as it was nice to catch up.


Light up at Tokyo station at night~

The streets were also pretty~

For dinner, we went to ramen street in Tokyo station. I absolutely love this ramen because of the red paste that makes the soup slightly spicy.


No comments:

Post a Comment