Monday, May 21, 2018

Food day in Ikebukuro

Early in the morning, I cooked bah kut teh for Mish and I. Here's my take on the famous Malaysian dish. I think I did a pretty good job. Heehee.....


At noon, I met up with Yh for lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant were Yh had porridge while I had tom yum pho.

As we were walking around, we discovered that there was a Hokkaido food fair going on and we got super excited!

To start off, we had a pumpkin ice cream which was super delicious and I absolutely love those freeze dried pumpkin on the ice cream!


After that, we went to for sushi at Midori sushi. My first visit to this famous shop.


And I can see why it's so popular. The sushi were fresh, delicious and the prices decent!


As if we didn't have enough sushi, we went back to the Hokkaido food fair and bought this extravagant crab bento! The most expensive bento I have ever purchased!!!! But the crabs were really good even though we had the bento cold and out in the cold winter.


We also bought this Fromage double cheese cake from LeTAO but what we did not know was that the cake was frozen solid!!! So we couldn't dig into it there. Instead I bought it over and brought it home!


No comments:

Post a Comment