Wednesday, May 9, 2018

New Year holidays

It's my first time spending New Years in Japan and since it's an important holiday here, we get several days off.

Second day of New Years and we're out again. We grabbed lunch before walking around in search of some fukubukuro.


Lol, even the supermarket were selling these festive looking apples!

Third day of New Year and I'm out in Suidobashi to catch the Ultraman show.

K san was nice enough to bring me into the venue where I got to watch another great show in Japan. 

After the show, I walked around the exhibition area and spotted this amazing Belial statue.

heehee.....kids are the cutest! This emma says "I wanna be an Ultraman!"


This kid here wants to be Belial! :D

There were even Ultraman omikuji for sale~

So grateful for another great show. This is the 3rd show I've watched in Tokyo.

After that, I got gindaco :D soooo good on a super cold day!

No comments:

Post a Comment