Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Sakuragicho - 丿貫 & Nogeyama Zoo

Went to this ramen place near Sakuragicho station called 丿貫.

This place is pretty popular and I can see why. Their menu changes frequently and the soup is absolutely delicious and super flavourful. I ordered the prawn ramen and the soup was superb! I also like the fact that the noodles were thin.


I had a second serving of noodles by mistake. I thought that I was ordering some jalapeno prawns.....definitely didn't know that it would turn out to be like this! While unexpected, this dry ramen was flavourful and yummy too!

First time at Nogeyama Zoo which is a free zoo in the area.


This is a pretty good zoo.The ground space is big and there are many animals. Definitely worth a visit.


At night, I had this IRVINS salted egg potato chips from Chong and I absolutely love them~!!! Just can't get enough of the salted egg flavour.


No comments:

Post a Comment