Sunday, June 17, 2018

Dim Sum buffet at China Town

It's been 2 years since I had dim sum buffet at China Town.

I actually like this shop better than the last because I get to order stir-fried vegetables other than just dim sums.

The stir-fried veg is the best!

The dim sum was ok.

The fried items were a little too oily.


This tou miao was yummy and definitely cheaper than ordering it as a dish in a Chinese restaurant.


Us enjoying our lunch.

As it was CNY, after lunch, we managed to catch some lion dance and performances in China Town.

I guess it is kinda nice to be here on CNY.

It's the only place where you can get some CNY feel in Japan.

After all the walking, we stopped by Sait Marc for some chocolate croissant and hot chocolate before heading back home.

Can't believe that this is only the second time I'm having them here in Japan. They're sooo good~

No comments:

Post a Comment