Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Ikea, Chiba

I've always loved the food at Ikea in Tachikawa but this was the first time I've made a trip to the Ikea in Chiba.


The food was good as usual and there were many tables on the big food hall.


We ordered the roast beef, prawn salad and chicken rotisserie to share. As I really like the medallion, we ordered an extra one of the side.


The beef was definitely cooked a lot better than the chicken as the chicken was a bit dry. Luckily, it came with gravy!


We also ordered a bowl of hot soup and omg....it was my first time trying soup and Ikea and it was super delicious! I will definitely order it again next time. I will just get the soup, medallion and a dessert!


I was super happy to received these as my White Day gift. Lol~ J was suggesting chocolates and macarons but I wanted something that's more practical and I'm so glad we came to Ikea so that I can get new set of towels and a table lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment