Thursday, July 5, 2018

Osanbashi Yokohama International Passenger Terminal

Pie Holic again~

Love this place soo much. I think I've visited this place like 4 times now.


Got the tandori chicken main course as usual.


J ordered the steak which was huge!


After having a late lunch, we went to Osanbashi Yokohama International Passenger Terminal.


I first heard about this place from YL and never knew that it was just in Yokohama. It was definitely an interesting structure. I felt that the seats there make for a nice picnic spot on a fine winter day. 


This was taken from inside the terminal. It was totally empty when we were there, except for a few visitors taking pictures.


Love the view there.


For dinner, we grabbed kaiten sushi. It was good because I love chawan mushi on a cold day. They just warm up your body.


No comments:

Post a Comment