Thursday, November 29, 2018

Dinner and board games

For dinner, we went for crabs at Crab B seafood restaurant in Puchong.


I really miss this cute little veg called paku. So cute and delicious!


This is a new kind of fried yam dish that I've never tried before and it was good!


Even though I'm not a fan of tofu, I found the tofu to be yummy and it was great that they served it in 2 different ways.


For the highlight of the dinner, CRABS! We had the crabs cooked in creamy salted egg yolk. Super good~!!! The creamy sauce goes super well with the fried man tou! I can't get enough of this. Wish I could get this here in Japan too.


The crabs are XXL size so they're big and meaty!!!


Look at the amount of food on our table~!!! We finished everything!! :D


The second crab dish that we had was this kam heong one which has a stronger flavour than the previous one. I enjoyed this too though I was skeptical at first.


After dinner, we went over to seawtich's place for board games and look at the huge collection that Sinbad has!!!! They can totally open a board game cafe!


Board games was really fun and I wish that I can do this more often. 


Games that stimulates your brain.....I like how it brings out the competitive spirit in myself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment