Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Canton-i

Meeting up with old lab mates at Canton-i in Sunway Pyramid.


How time flies.........as JM is now a mummy and that porridge there is for baby Wilshire.


It was really nice to catch up with them again after so long and that now all of us have graduated and moved on.


Dim sum at Canton-i is always good. I missed these fried fritters and salted-egg custard bun so much!


In Japan, dim sum is not as great and expensive.


After sitting down and catching up for a few hours, I couldn't believe that we forgot to take a group picture.


The only person I got a picture with was baby Wilshire.


heehee, and I dun think he likes Aunty Mel that much.


I think the next time we do meet up, there will be many more little ones joining us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment