Saturday, December 1, 2018

Day 3

YL stayed over the night before as we were at seawitch's place till past mid night. 

In the morning, we went for breakfast with the family at Jin Xuan. Dim Sum is like the family thing to do. And I enjoy the dim sum there.


Tada, my favourite dish there....which is not a traditional dim sum dish at all. Lol...


The for lunch, I had not 1 but 2 bowls of this delicious watercress soup that mum made. This is one of my favourite soups. I just wish that I could get a big bunch of watercress here too.


For dinner, I met up with the dance gang for Nyonya food in SS2.


Stole a bite from Sky's ice kacang...I wished that this would come with more gula melaka.


We had chicken, squid, mango salad, curry fish head and stir fried paku,


Overall the food was ok. I think the one the we went to years ago was better.


But still, the curry fish head was good and so is the paku veg,


Stole another bite from Amanda's cendol.


After dinner, we went to Joy St. for some delicious ice cream. They serve some interesting flavour like avocado mango, which was delicious.


Some pictures from the night taken by Jeffrey.


Can't wait to see them in Tokyo this Nov~


No comments:

Post a Comment