Sunday, December 9, 2018

More yummy Malaysian food~

More pictures of the yummy food from my trip back home.


The first picture was a nasi lemak bento from mum's friend who cooke everything herself and yummy~ I love the squid sambal.


This big put here.....really big pot here is mum's pig skin and veg curry. This here is just on pot....there's actually two. When mum cooks, she cooks for the entire village...like literally. YUMMY~ home cooked food is the best!


Dinner with my favourite cousin at fatty crab for some chilli crabs.


Followed by Inside Scoop ice cream at Sunway Pyramid.


Having my favourite buttermilk waffle with ice cream that comes in interesting flavours like dragon fruit, passion fruit and houjicha.


More veg curry from mum~


This here is my favourite rojak ever from SS15!!! Sooo good.....Thank you so much Mummy who queued out in the hot sun for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment