Saturday, December 29, 2018

Pikachu Parade

Early in the morning, I went to work and quickly finished all the weekend tasks before heading towards Sakuragicho to meet the group.

We went for ramen at Yuki's fav ramen place- へちかん. It's my second visit here.

It seems that their menu changes frequently and this time I got a different one compared to my last visit.


I order this ramen that came with a thick lobster and clam broth. They serve their thin ramen noodles with really thick and strong broth. Hence, if you're not used to really strong flavours, this might not be suitable for you.


Even though I was really full, I still wanted to have a few bite of their dry ramen because I really enjoy the dry version. It's spicy, flavourful and delicious!


This is the shop front, it's kinda hidden actually and far from the station. 


After lunch, we decided to hunt for the Pikachu parade because I've always wanted to see it in person. 


The are around Sakuragicho already look pretty happening with ppl distributing Pikachu head bands and there's even a big blown up Pikachu.


As we neared the parade, the crowd was huge!


There were so many ppl and it was hard to see above ppl's head. At least I got to see Pikachu through J's phone. Lol...


As it was a hot day, after the parade, we went for some yummy gelato!


For this parade, Sakuragicho has been dressed up with Pikachus too.


There was an Eevee parade too this year but we didn't catch it, maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment