Wednesday, June 18, 2008

18.06.08

Tomorrow's gonna be a long day...will be having both Instrument and Patho lab.

Mon- I walked like an old lady! Actually I could hardly walk because my leg muscles were sooo tensed that they couldn't relax properly esp my left thigh. I moved around super slowly and had problems going down stairs!!!

Tues- I walked faster....still a little shaky while going down stairs.

Today- I walked like a normal person but the area on my right knee which is....skinless right now hurts even more today!!! I had no idea why when the bruises on my left legs are starting to get better.....

It seems like my right leg won't be fully recovered by this Saturday.......skip dance class?? haaha....I seriously wondered if anyone for as injured as I did. lol

Went to buy another knee guard for my left leg yesterday.....and I realised I bought it a size too big!! again!!! great!!! But it's ok, because now it won't fit too tight.

Ahhhh~~~~ I want my skin back!!!! I can't even wear long pants and walk without pain now!!! because of the friction between my jeans and my bruise!!! I had to use a piece of cloth to tie around my bruise before I could wear my jeans and walk!!!

I'm attending this Sat's dance class, but I think I'll be late as I'll be attending my soft skills before that and I will not do the slide no matter what!!! whether the instructor like it or not!!! I have delicate skin!! and I don't want to add another scar to my leg!!

The problem now is that I don't even know if I can do the leg movements for poppin' class this Friday or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment