Tuesday, August 5, 2008

05/08/08

"U must be getting OLD!!!"
That's exactly what Pancy told me when I chatted with her this afternoon
Seriously...I don't remember having chat with her about those things before....and she said she told me long time ago. Then I asked her another question and she said I asked her that before!!!!
OMG!!! My memory!!!!!
~~~~
Yea....finally handed in the form and proposals for FYP.
Didn't actually fill in all my 6 choices till the night before....couldn't get myself to settle on 1 top choice....
Hope I get my 1st choice!
Anyways I was sooo blur...I prepared this proposal for a lect. regarding extracts on local plant....and I chose Broccoli as my plant!
Sooo...blur~~~my god....
LOCAL!!! Broccoli!!!
Was watching KBS World and there's this science programme on the goodness of spinach and broccoli.....and I got sooo interested that I decided to work on Broccoli.
In the end I had to change it to Ginger! haaha....Local ma!

No comments:

Post a Comment