Friday, August 15, 2008

15.08.08

Just heard from Ursula yesterday that "ppl" are trying to band Avril Lavigne's concert in Malaysia.

Like WTH?

Accroding to those "ppl", it's bad influence on teens!!

Like....how???

Gosh, they had already banned Beyonce's concert here last time bacause of her sexy clothings.

Seriously don't see any problem.....

Ppl go to concerts to enjoy! For the music! It's like a party or gathering of ppl with similar interests! What's wrong with that?

For all you know...in the future, maybe 10 years from now. Only Male singer are allowed to hold concerts! wearing tux the whole time! till they get sooo hot, exhausted and dehydrated that they faint!

Yea, and I just read in today's paper that a local U is planning to open its door to....ppl like me, with diff skin colour/ foreign students. Unfortunately, there must've been some misunderstanding somewhere or what but their ppl have decided to go against it.

Doesn't really matter to me because there's sooo many private U in Malaysia. People are spoilt with choices now.....choosing a U is like picking a dress from a clothing store. Plus I myself study in a private U so yea.....but I did consider applying to a local U to do a language course after I graduate.

Also in the same paper, there's this letter from the public regarding this issue and the person suggest that since ppl don't wanna open their door, maybe they could opt for having student exchanged btw local and private institutions for 1/2 semesters. And why does that person have to use my Uni name as an example to go for the student exchange??? Ok, I know we have lots of chinese.

If it's a student exchange programme to overseas then it would be great. But this.....hai~

Don't know about other people, but I don't like the idea of studying in BM. I love studying in Eng. For me, I would be at a loss. I think this is the only down side.

Other than that, an opportunity to study for a short while...in local U is not so bad, considering they do have more facilities since they are funded!!! ECA facilities, research labs, equipments, libraries........

Overall, I don't think there's anything wrong with the uni accepting new students as we are all children of this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment