Thursday, August 21, 2008

21.08.08

Jelly Mooncake - Dragon fruit



Tired tired tired....



Have not been getting enough sleep since last Friday after poppin' class when Z made PM, SM and I stayed back for hip-hop prac. My poppin' class is till 10+ and I'm already tired......



SM left us soon after we started. About half an hour later I asked PM, what time does she want to leave?.....no reply......she was busy thinking about the steps....hai~ another 20mins later I asked her again......still no reply!!!!! She was busy practicing! Sooo rajin~~ all I really wanted to do was go home and shower!



Ok though I enjoy dancing...there are times when I am just too lazy practice.



Poor Sora....who came to stay over that night. When I arrived home, she was already fast asleep. She woke up when I was about to go to bed and we chatted till 2am. And I woke up at 7am that morning~!



I was really excited and happy because we'll be meeting with the rest of Miracle members...less Wayne who had a meeting that day. So happy because we haven't grouped together like that for a long time! We were initially planning to celebrate Rue's Bday at a school's dance studio but unfortunately, the studio was occupied that morning. So we met up at Pyramid instead.



Went to Sushi Zanmai for lunch where we camwhored the whole time and laughed loudly throughout our meal there. We were so crazy that 4 of us tired to squeeze ourselves into 1 bench to self-cam!!! which of course, we had to ask for help from the waitress there in the end.



Many pics to share....all of which are with Sora. Haven't got them from her yet.



I'm glad that we met to catch up on one another.



Was happy to hear that Sher wanted to dance with us again and that there'll be a studio ready by the end of Sept in Kepong(which I have no idea where that is!!!) I agree with her when she said that she doesn't want Miracle to just end like that because I do want to dance with them again! But till I know the location of the studio and how to get there.....it's gonna be though.



After the meet up, it's time for dance class again. And you'd think after a heavy lunch, I will be able to last for sometime. Right before my class ends, I'm already feeling hungry!!! After class, Z asked if we could stay back again!!! All I really want was....DINNER!!!!



In the end 4 of us stayed to prac the steps till I really couldn't take it anymore and had to leave for my DINNER!!!



Yea, Mel's no.1 priority is food! haaha....



I'm quite lazy, I never prac steps at home. lol~ *shhhh*



Then on Wed...I'm back again for dance prac!!! Arrived at 6.30pm to find out that Z will only be arriving at 10! Ok....I'm like seriously the laziest person around. The others just kept prac and dancing to the steps over and over again. PM is really hardworking. Z should really include her in all her future performances.



Talking about perf. I still don't get why he asked us to do it. Initially, I thought it would be the whole class....but in the end there's only 4 of us. There's sooo many advanced dancers in the dance school with so much more experience. haha....maybe it's a beginner's level hiphop dance! hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment