Sunday, January 11, 2009

お年玉

"お年玉の中身は…、1人1万円!舞台には約60人の後輩が出演しているため、総額60万円の大盤振る舞いとなった" quoted from Daily Sports Online-gossips

I can't believe that Tackey gave new year's money (お年玉) (otoshidama), like ang pau....containing 10,000yen to 60 Johnny's Juniors~!

I don't know what's the exchange rate now....but I think 1,000 is roughly RM40-50. Then that means RM400-500 per junior!!!

Yaa~~ Tackey is sooo generous ne!!! but I don't think every single Johnny's junior for one as Johnny definitely has more than 60 juniors only!!! I can't read the last few kanjis in that sentence....haaha......I think he only gave them to the 60 who performed on stage.

Tackey is sooo fatherly~~~like a papa to the juniors......so sayang them!! <3333

Like the Chinese, Japanese & Koreans also give new year's money to children on 正月, following the Chinese Lunar calendar. However, the Japanese no longer follow that and instead gives お年玉 on New Year's Day, 1st day of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment