Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pi's new J-dorama

OMG~OMG~OMG~~~ Pi and Kitagawa Keiko in a drama together!!!



Ok, I know I'm slow.....but, but....ahhh~~~



I can't wait!!!



Keiko was rumoured to be Pi's ex.....long time ago! Well, they did attend Meiji Daigaku together. Among all his rumoured exes, I prefered her best! Mou, seriously Pi, you should start dating nice girls!!!



I'm hoping for some love sparks between the two....in real life!



I love Keiko ever since Sailormoon, she portrayed my fav. Sailor Mars sooo well!!! At the same time, jealousy-ne, she got to act as lead female next to Yuu Shirota and now Pi.



Title of drama: Match Point



Plot Summary: This is a youthful lovestory depicting how a man, working for a company sponsored basketball team, who's not very self-confident but straight-forward and a woman who is cheerful but strong-willed with an attitude grow up through the trials and tribulations of love and friendship. Main role Yamashita Tomohisa. The female role of the woman the man falls in love with has been given to Kitagawa Keiko.



Other casts includes Aibu Saki from Attention please and Zettai Kareshi! Another pretty girl! Aren't you lucky-ne, Pi-chan? Oh and the other hot guy is Mizobata Junpei.



I can't wait! I love basketball!!! I wanna see Pi play bball!



Aibu Saki plays Pi's gf in the drama but then he falls for Keiko......oooo......MUST WATCH! Oh btw, Aibu Saki was also rumoured to be dating Pi once upon a time! Anyways, either girls...I APPROVE!!! But personally, I think Keiko suits Pi more!



Oh well, famous actors and actresses always gets rumoured to be with one another....how many can you believe?



I hope Pi plays a more expressive character.....but judging from the summary plot.... I hope it's not like Proposal Daisakuen. I was like, "Why don't you just tell her that you like her already!!!" and when he finally gets the courage, she dates her sensei!!! hai~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment