Wednesday, May 27, 2009

With supervisors at Italiannies

Few of us decided to treat out supervisors for lunch on Monday (26/05/09). We finally handed in the final hard bound version of our thesis, with gold blocks!!! haaha....it's sooo pretty, I wanted to keep a copy for myself too!!!

It's d 1st time I drove from uni to 1U....following behing CW's car. That guy drives SOO FAST!!! The speed limit was 80km/h and he drove at nearly 110km/h!!!

Hello~ I don't wanna get a speeding ticket ok!!!! Already told him, I have bad driving skills.....and he still drove sooo fast! Kek sei ngo~

I had a speed racer in my car but she's not driving!!!

We initially planned to go to Shogun but we weren't able to make any reservations. Oh well....at least the food at Italiannes was great!!! I will definitely revisit the place! There are many eateries here.....but not all are worth a 2nd visit.

We ordered many yummylicious food...but but but no pictures!!! WAH!!! because we were too embarassed to take pics of food in front of the supervisors!!! haaha.....

yummy pastas......delicious pizzas.....refreshing pink strawberry drink......cheesy cakes......to-die-for tiramisu........*scratches monitor* yum-yum~

Few of us who were there with Dr.T and Dr.K.

5 out of the 9 under Dr.T, 4 biomedics and 1 biotech!
A fun day out with these nice ppl....hopefully, we'll all keep in touch!

I haven't played pool and bowling in a long time....that I've becomes super rusty!!!! I scored 70 for d 1st game n then 50 for d 2nd game!!!! AAHHHH!!! *hides face* Wahh~~ other ppl had strikes and spares and me??? all masuk longkang!!! :(
HW....why are you hiding behind there???

No comments:

Post a Comment