Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Taiwan trip

whee~~~
.
My Taiwan trip was amazing....
.
.
I LOVE TAIWAN!!!
.
.
I love the country and it's people!!!
.
Taiwan is now No.2 on my list of countries to revisit. No.1 is Japan and No.2 is now Taiwan. haaha....
.
.
Just like Japan, Taiwan's public transport system us also very very efficient and thus it's very easy to travel around. Plus with bullet trains, one would hava no problems travelling up north or down south.
.
.
I guess spring is the best time to travel there as the weather is cool and there's not much rain. So it's easy to travel about without having to worry about bad weather.
.
.
Even though I've only been to Taipei and Kaohsiung, I still love the country. I especially like Kaohsiung as it's less packed compared to Taipei. It's a clean and beautiful city with nice people.
.
Plus food, accomodation and shopping is cheaper compared to Taipei.
.
.
Hiphop culture there is huge compared to here and there are a lot of great dancers there. My jaw totally dropped seeing them dance live!!! The way they move and freestyle to the music, you'd think that the different movements from their body were responsible for making the music.
.
.
Yea, the way they play with the beats and hiting on them at the right time....woooo~~*jaw dropped*....how I wish that I could freestlye like them. Just 10% of their skills and I'd be super happy! That's how good they are! hehe...the dance party was definitely an eye-opener. People starts dancing once the music is on and it's party time!!
.
.
Having to meet 'the legends" there was one of the best part of this trip. How many people would get to meet them and what more, to see them dance live!!!! My jaw totally dropped to the ground!!!! Especially during the house showcase. I felt like I need to learn house....I want to dance like that too!!! Omg~ the way those legs moved and the body.....ahhh~~ I never thought that anyone could dance like that!!! OOOoo..I need those fast legs!!!
.
.
Seeing the legends dance and hearing them talk about dance was amazing. Their viewpoints and hearing them share stories from their trips!! Then to see them crack jokes!! Ahh...I only wished that it would last longer.
.
.
Unfortunately my trip there this time was too short and I didn't have enough time to visit more places or experience their culture more. Overall, it was a greatexperience and fun trip. Just dragging out luggages from places to places and sleeping few hours per night. Moving on here and there every now and then, and munching on meals bought from7/11.
.
.
Hope that I would be able to visit the country again~
...will break down my trip in the next few posts because I wanna keep a record of all these amazing memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment