Monday, June 7, 2010

Nissin chicken ramen

ahh...I still haven't finish my posts on the Taiwan trip yet......


Anyways, I discovered a really interesting instant noodle recently.


It's Nissin's chicken ramen!
Check out the packaging!


I bought one pack of 5 the other day and cooked 1 last week. I was shocked to find that there were no powdered soup packets in it. I thought that it must've been some mistake till I read the package.


And it says to just crack an egg in the middle of the ramen. Well you see, unlike all normal boring instant noodles, this one is round and has a curved indentation in the middle.


This is so that your ramen fits nicely into the middle of the bowl and when you crack in an egg, the egg yolk stays nicely in the middle.


All you have to do now is to add boiling hot water, cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and wait 3 mintues.


But...TOO LATE!!! I have already dumped my noodle into the pot of boiling hot water before adding my egg and naturally....my egg went off centre!!! T_T


I was looking forward to enjoying my beautiful ramen with a sunny side up egg in the middle~ huhu......


Anyways...the reason why there's no small little packages of soup flavourings inside is because it's already been incorporated into the ramen and when you cook it, the flavours oozes out.


Yummy~ it smells nice and the ramen was springy!!


Do give it a try next time. But remember to add more water so that it won't be so salty!


No comments:

Post a Comment