Monday, August 2, 2010

ouch

Injured my knee again..........

:(

Please let me heal faster. Esp when there's so many rehearsals going on right now.

Had the first broadway prac last night when it happened. Tough luck!

Then I saw this poster in the dance studio on preserverance and I'm immediately reminded of PM's blog post.......that only those who preservere succeed in research.

The poster says something like this:
Preserverance- Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~


I kept thinking about it since then. I'm always hoping and expecting a path to take me somewhere.......am I brave enough to venture into the unknown and leave a mark??

arrghhh......

But if you think about it properly, preserverance is required in whatever you do. It's always easy to start something but how many will presevere and last???

Anyways, really hope for speedy recovery!! I think I need to get new knee pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment