Wednesday, December 1, 2010

01/12/10

the last month of 2010.....

A lot of things are going to happen soon....both good and bad.....and I could already sense that there will be huge changes happening soon.

I could name so many bad things but I don't wanna think about them now.

Anyways, I've finally gotten confirmation for the long awaited trip of mine to Japan! heehe....it's really something I look forward too after all the unhappy things that have happened recently.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go anywhere I like as it is inclusive of a tour and I'll be visiting some.....not so happening places in my view. hahaa......as I am more interested in the country's pop culture and therefore would like to visit places where it is centered at. 

Lol....my reaction was like ,"What?? ...winery??? *reads itenerary*...what?!!! tea plantation.....What!!! where is this???" hehee....

Oh well....

I've got my visas approved, my leave confirmed. So I'm really looking forward to it. Eventhough some may not be places that I want to visit, at least it'll be a new experience!

Then there are just too many places I want to visit using the 1 and only free day I have in tokyo. doushiyou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment