Friday, December 10, 2010

Hatsune Miku (初音ミク)

Do you know who Hatsune Miku (初音ミク) is?

Well neither did I till I heard someone talk about her during class. Apparently, she's a popular singer in Japan and has held concerts. She's been popular for quite sometime.....hehe, I'm so outdated! Her name literally reads first sound- future.

Check out her PV:


If I'm not mistaken, Miku is a virtual popstar or....... a vocaloid developed using Yamaha's singing synthesizing technology. Miku is developed by Crypton Future Media.

If you're wondering how she holds concerts? Check out the vid below!!

Of course....as a 3D hologram!

You can see the audience surrounding her.


I think that it's so amazing that you can create a vocaloid like this using several programs to make her sing, dance and then turn her into a 3D hologram model!

No comments:

Post a Comment