Wednesday, August 24, 2011

24/08/11

I love egg tarts! esp when the the tart is those flaky kinds....


Omg,..I'm so worried, I signed up for an animal workshop tomorrow. The thing is I'm very afraid of animals and those who know me will know that I prefer to stay in a safety zone of more than 1 metre form any animals. But I thought it was time to face my fear, who knows that in future I might need to work with animals ....though I most probably won't pick up such projects. Anyways, I signed up for the workshop.


There's a series of lecture tomorrow morning which I will be missing due to some shooting that I have to do, uh~ bummer!!! Then in the afternoon will be the practical. Besides the fear, having no experience at all and I'm going to miss the lecture. I don't how am I going to survive in the practical. Mind you, if I'm not mistaken we're all each given a few lab animals to handle.


Ahh...and yes it is cruel, I don't know if I will be able to kill anything. I hope that I won't have to do anything of that sort.....


OMG~ Just praying hard that I will be able to pick up the animal and like....at least give it something......

No comments:

Post a Comment