Thursday, October 18, 2012

181012

I seriously dunno whether to laugh or to get angry at this issue. Well, I seem to find it more amusing actually....

I requested the supplier to provide me the quotation for both filtered and non-filtered 10ul tips but they only provided me with the non-filtered one which comes in pack of 1000. So I emailed back stating that I actually requested for 2 items but they only provided me with the quote for 1 item.

Then I got a reply telling me that if I want 2 items, I can just multiply the price by 2. 

At this point, I was thinking, "Did you even read my first email properly?".

So I emailed back asking that if the filtered 10ul tips which comes in 96 tips per box also cost the same as the non-filtered ones that come in pack of 1000. If yes, thanks. (Which is not possible!!!)

In the next reply email, I received flyers of the filtered tips and still on quotation.

So finally...I told the person that he/she finally got what I wanted and can they give me quote now. In case they are unsure, I even provided a picture.

Then in next email....still no quote.....

No comments:

Post a Comment