Saturday, October 27, 2012

Capriciossa

After having said that I wanted to try the squid ink pasta for so many years, I've finally tried it at Capriciossa!!!

For starter, we had the yummy pumpkin soap. Super love this.....the lovely texture of the soup plus the creamy roasted pumpkin flavour. Yum~yum~

Ta-da~!! Behold~ the squid ink pasta!! It's black and doesn't look very appetizing. But I must say it tasted better than expectation. No weird fishy smell and the sauce actually tasted nice with a slight tinge of spicyness and of course, it comes with squid!
 

The tomato cream sauce based salmon pasta! Yum~ I love cream sauces!!

I love salads in Capriciossa. We always order one every single time. This is their fried calamari salad!

Overall, the experience with the squid ink pasta was good. However, I don't think I will ever order it again. I prefer my food to look a little more colouful. Besides, I don't wanna talk with ink all over my teeth during dinner. hehehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment