Thursday, December 25, 2014

Bye bye Tokyo

After tea, I headed back to the hotel to collect my luggage and headed straight to Narita as I flew with Mas. The Airport is further away from the city compared to Haneda, hence for those flying through Narita, it's better to give yourself more time to for travelling.


Got some time to burn while at the airport after my last minute shopping and was sooo tempted to just buy one ice cream from this vending machine that was next to where I was resting.


This trip has truly been a great one filled with lots of great memories with others.

Here are some gifts I received fro the other participants.

From Vietnamese and Myanmar. I also received a Vietnamese hat, bracelet and tea from Sri Lanka.


From Nepal

Bought this for my Japanese classmates


Gundam's ningyoyaki!

Red bean snacks in the shape of Gundam. All are different~


Shiseido Sheet masks~ Very good product~ I highly recommend this!


Some pictures from the Johnny's shop to commemorate my trip there because I doubt that I will be visiting that place that much. 
One from NEWS~


And the other of Taipi~


Some interesting gifts that I got were these..... if you are Japanese or are familiar with Japanese politics, you would know who she is.


Some sweets with her picture on the cover instead of the usual cover.


My magazines with their goodies~




Some souvenirs for my friends and mates......Kit Kat of various flavours!

Rum and Raisins~


My love~ sakura matcha~


Orange Lemon Lime~

Strawberry~

My favourite~ Otona no aji~


And lastly, to commemorate my first ever 711 lucky draw! hahaha....I paid 500yen for the Kisumai lucky to draw with hopes to win the luggage bag and I got this, the bag charm! Lol.....but this was the 2nd prize though, so it wasn't that bad.....hahahha

Yay~ finally I finished my Tokyo 2013 series of posts!
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment