Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Okonomiyaki dinner with Mish

Met up with Mish in Shinjuku for okonomiyaki dinner!

So happy to see this girl!

We ordered 2 sets of buta (pork) okonomiyaki, one type with noodles and the other without~




Mish mixing up the batter~

Here's me trying to make the okonomiyaki~


Not sure if we did it correctly but my okonomiyaki was slightly on the tough side.






The finished product.....doesn't look too bad! hehee......


Mish doing the finishing touches of katsuobushi~


Looks good, no?

Finally we get to eat!


After dinner, we explored the area....






Entered a seven eleven and spotted this! They were having some collaboration with Kis-My-Ft2, except now it's became a Kis-My-Ft7 corner. Of course I had to try my luck at the lucky draw......lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment