Monday, January 5, 2015

Caffe Bene

Ever since it opened in Sunway Pyramid, my friends have frequented Caffe Bene countless times.

Who doesn't love shaved ice topped with red beans and various other condiments?

It is especially nice after dinner, when we want to go somewhere for dessert where we can continue to chat.

This green tea bingsu is my favourite! I've lost count of how many times I had it in 2014. 
I will forever remember my first time, where I thought the whole top part is just the whipped cream. Since I don't like whipped cream I just scooped the entire thing away. It was only on my 2nd visit did I realised that I've scooped the green tea ice cream underneath the whipped cream away. Lol, which explains why it didn't taste as good when I first had it.

While this green tea bingsu is good, the green tea flavour is really subtle. For green tea desserts, nothing beats Tsujiri's matcha ice! Tsujiri.....why you no come to Malaysia?!

This here is the coffee bingsu, not a fan of coffee so naturally I didn't like this.


This here is a double serving of chocolate bingsu served with some brownies. This is good too, but since they don't serve this in a single serving, it can only be ordered when there's 2 or more people.

Overall, it's a pretty good place for some after meal desserts with my friends as they like the place and even if I don't drink coffee, there's always bingsu.


No comments:

Post a Comment