Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 2 of conference

The Nangang station in Taipei is probably one of the prettiest stations in Taipei. Look at the walls~

hehee.....this was not the station that we were supposed to stop at but somehow for 2 days in a row, the girl that I travelled with and I both stopped at the wrong station together. You'd think you will make less mistake when there's someone with you but no~

So cute!

Apparently, this is from a very famous comic~ which she reads because she can read chinese.

At night, I met up with XQ to Shida night market which isn't really like the usual night market. Most of the supposed stalls have their own little shops. Also, most of the shops there sells K-style clothes.

Unfortunately it was raining when we were there hence, it was kinda difficult to more around because of all the umbrellas and each time we enter a stall we have to store the umbrellas......then take them out again when we're moving to another shop!

Had a "tan bing" for dinner. 

I ordered the most luxurious one with everything in it! hahahah...... I think there's cabbages, bacon, ham and cheese? Can't remember if there's egg too.....

The flaky "tan bing" was not bad, but it gets more and more oily as you take more bites, probably because I have so many ingredients in mine.

Next we went to a famous crepe stall of these yummies~


A huge ice cream crepe which is XQ's dinner!

And a garlic cheese crepe for me! hahaha........
I think I got a super stinky garlic breathe after~

No comments:

Post a Comment