Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tous Les Jours, WOLO

Had 3 hours to burn during my break as an interpreter in  KL last week, so I walked over to Tous Les Jours at WOLO for cakes!

This is what I ordered. Forgot the name of this cake, but it was really good! It's a Chocolate Framboise cake
 
Chocolate sponge cake layered with rich chocolate mouse and topped with a layer of raspberry glaze. The sweetness of the cake is well balanced with its tartness. Plus it is topped with a raspberry and a blueberry! I also enjoyed that piece of chocolate on the cake as it is well-tempered, cracked with a nice sound and melted nicely in the mouth.

Blueberry yoghurt frappe

Asked the waitress to recommend me an ice blended drink and this is what she recommended me. I'm surprised that that there's actually quite a lot of blueberries in there. I quite enjoy this drink. Will probably order it again the next time I visit. But this drink itself is relatively filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment