Thursday, June 18, 2015

Day 1: Otway Lodge

First night of the great ocean drive and this is where we spent the night.....

Cabin no.3 of Otway Lodge in Apollo Bay


Chillaxing at night.....well mostly, it's texting on our phones while watching the TV as we snacked on berries~
For me? It was thesis writing time!


The place was really nice as it has 2 rooms. One with a queen bed.....which we did not use because we wanted to spend the night together in the same room....


This is the second room and it was in this state when we arrived. 

The management very nicely cleaned the room for us when we were out for dinner.


Our huge living + dining area. There's even a TV and heater.


A mini kitchen~


This......I seriously have no idea how to use it or if it could still be used.


Free Wifi is restricted!??? Faster make use of the precious time before 10.30pm!!! hahaha.....

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at Otway Lodge because the place was huge and comfortable. Even the bathroom is huge, with both tub and shower. My favourite is the heater in the bathroom because it's always cold every time I step out of the shower. Plus their wifi, works really well! hahaha....

~ ~ ~



On another note, my stay at Pancy's place was also amazing!

I get my own private room with fresh flowers~!!! :D


.....and look at all the extra amenities~ 


Pretty flowers, but I have no idea what they're called. Somehow they last really long!!!!


I have a huge queen bed plus a huge TV!!! 

Thank you Pancy for making my stay amazing. Every thing was sooo homey and I didn't need to do anything. Like I said in the previous entry, just be a spoiled brat! Pancy also made me the most amazing meals during my stay which I will share more in the up-coming posts! 
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment