Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Bake Lumine Est, Shinjuku

After lunch, Mish suggested that I try BAKE, which is famous for their cheese tarts.....and it's the only thing they have in their store!

heehee...I just had to capture one with Mish's face in the picture.

Mish said that there is usually a very long line for it. So I had to try it!

BAKE by Kinotoya, from Hokkaido! Cheese mouse made from 3 different types of cream cheese. 

The tart looks like this....and true enough, it was super delicious even though I only had them hours after buying them! 
I would absolutely revisit to buy more next time!!!

I love the crust and that cream cheese.....just perfection! At 216yen each, I really regretted buying only one. I've paid the same price for something that was half par before so I will definitely be buying at least half a dozen of them the next time!

We bought ours from Bake at Lumine Est.

Address: Lumine Est 1F, 3-38-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022
Access: Nearest station Shinjuku

No comments:

Post a Comment