Thursday, August 4, 2016

Eating Japan -Ice cream series 3

1. AEON Berry mix frozen parfait

I swear I see a colleague of mine having this for breakfast every single morning. So I got curious! And got myself one one day and yup, it was delicious alright! I like the icy texture of it, the berry flavour and that airy foam on top!


2. AEON Mango frozen parfait

Well, because the berry mix one was sooo amazing, I decided to try the mango flavour one too and it was super refreshing~!!! Good!


3. Dole pineapple icicle

It's been so long since I had a sweet and sour tasting fruit like pineapple that I was missing the flavour so I decided to get the ice cream version instead and I like it! Love icicles~ and it really does taste like pineapple. Plus this was really cheap.....like less than a 100 yen if I remembered it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment