Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Japan -Beauty series 3

1. Sugao souffle feel cheek and lip in red
 

I absolutely love this product. I bought the pink one and loved it so much that I decided to get the red one too! It just stays on all day and the colour is beautiful~!


2. Pidite Clear Smooth Powder

I've been seeing the brand a lot and thought of giving it a try~



It has a cute packaging and a slight fragrance smell to it.



True enough, it offers a good coverage but because the colour is much darker than my skin tone, I use it together with another foundation powder. 


3. LUX straight style non-silicon shampoo and conditioner
 

I've been using non-silicon shampoo and conditioner ever since I've moved to Japan. I've always heard about how it's better than non-silicon shampoo. So I thought I'd give them a try. I plan to continue to use them for an entire year in order to see if they're any different from the silicon ones. 


4. Softymo honey whip

I love all these face washes because I'm too lazy to lather up my own foam wash! These are just soo easy! All you need to do is push on the pump and viola~!!! Plus they work well as make up removers too without being too harsh on your skin!


No comments:

Post a Comment