Friday, March 24, 2017

Village Park Nasi Lemak & Rekindle, Uptown Damansara

Finally got to try the famous Village Park Nasi Lemak at Uptown Damansara.

Crunchy fried chicken that's not dry, paired with the fragrant santan rice and sambal~!!! What's not to love about this dish?

It's common to pair the hot an spicy dish with a glass of cold and sweet rose syrup drink.....

After that we went for cakes at Rekindle. The chocolate cake that I ordered was good and not too sweet. I like how they display their cakes at rtp in a glass case.

My company for the day~

These here are two cute kit kat chocolate boxes that came with a small envelop at the back for money. I bought them at the post office near my house. I thought these would make cute little ang pao packets for mum and dad, compared to the traditional ones. Plus since Japanese celebrate new year on the first of January, I bought these with the intention of giving them to my parents for new year too since I won't be around for Cny.

No comments:

Post a Comment