Saturday, July 30, 2022

Back at Cova again

It has been super long since I've dined at Cova and I am really glad to be back with I-san, who was my ex-colleague.


We came for the lunch course, which had increased price from the last time I visited.


I felt like the presentation has gotten even better. This is I-san's oyster appetizer which looks like a decoration. My fish appetiser does not lose out in taste and presentation too.


I do not have pictures of all the food as due to measures for the pandemic, every table had a plastic screen in the middle, to prevent human droplets from spreading.


These 2 mains here are mine. Fettucine carbonara and grilled pork! Yummeh~


Lastly, dessert is raspberry ice cream with fruit jelly like thing at the bottom.


After lunch, we had fun catching up over tea.


After the super heavy lunch, I went for early dinner with J.


Can never say no to sushi, especially since Sushi Ro is my fav. conveyer belt sushi chain restaurant in Japan.


I like that they always have some specials every month. This is here one of the specials for the month that I visited. Various seafood topped on 3 pieces of rice ball. Very generous amount of seafood, in comparison to the amount of rice! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment