Thursday, July 14, 2022

Spring flowers #1

This is the start of a series of visits to various flower gardens.


On this day, we grabbed lunch at the Malaysian restaurant where we had our usual Char Kuey Teow and Wantan Mee.


After that, we dropped by Yamashita Park.


Roses were in full bloom and I could not resist taking pictures with them.


I come every year but I never get sick of this.


After that, we walked to Sakuragicho station where we noticed that the new cable car attraction has started operation.


I was surprised to find a queue for it. Maybe because it is newly opened.


I find the prices very expensive as it is a short journey from Sakuragicho station to World Porters. Honestly, I would rather walk. I suppose the view would be better and the atmosphere more romantic at night than in the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment