Monday, July 18, 2022

Spring flowers #2

The next week, we were back at Yamashita Park again. As the flowers were really beautiful, we wanted to get more pictures with them.


We were there super early this time so there were very few people there.


It is nice early in the morning if you want to get nice pictures. Also, it is less hot!


My pink hair that has faded.


We then walked to the Landmark Tower to grab lunch,


There, we saw that they had an event for Attack on Titan.


And right in the centre of the building is this!


As I don't watch the anime, I am not familiar with the characters but an installation of this size is very impressive.


We had lunch at BUBBYS (バビーズ ランドマークプラザ).



We ordered the eggs benedict (1,400 JPY) and the BBQ pulled pork sandwich (1,400 JPY) to share.


While the eggs benedict was yummy, I enjoyed the pulled pork sandwich more. Love the generous portion too.


After that, we went to Vanilla Beans the Roastery (バニラビーンズ ザ ロースタリー) at Hammerhead for desserts.


We had to get their VANILLABEANS Parfait -The Roastery (1,980 JPY), which is this available only at this branch


I really like the chocolate and orange combination. This is one big parfait and is best shared by 2.


Before going home, I had to buy some chocolate too. I love their tablet chocolate and highly recommend the sparkling one.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment