Friday, July 22, 2022

Spring flowers #3

 

Another day, chasing flowers. But first, brunch at cafe de lento.



This place here is a very popular small cafe located in Motomachi, which means there is already a queue outside before the shop is opened and as time passes, there are more and more people queuing outside. As you can see, there are not many seats inside, so you might have to wit a bit to get a seat.


I ordered the salad nicoise, tart and drink combo for 2,200 JPY. Meanwhile, J had the beef stew, rye muffin with ham & cheese and drink combo for 2,207 JPY.


The salad was beautifully presented and tastes good, but the beef stew was the bomb! 



It may not look like much from this picture but it was really flavourful and delicious. The rye muffin was yummy it's own but went very well with the beef stew!


Here is my delicious strawberry tart. I enjoyed it's tartness with the sweet ice cream. I will re-visit again for more desserts.


After brunch, we visited the English Rose Garden (イングリッシュローズの庭).


Another free garden in Yokohama that I enjoy visiting.
It is nice to just walk around to view the beautiful flowers after a meal.


Really like my pinkish brown hair. I think this is a hairstyle that I will try again in the future.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment